Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Friday, January 9, 2009

Would You Like This Tie?



Does anybody want this tie? I will ship it to the 1st person who truly wants it. It's brand new and was purchased at the Geoffrey Beene store this past June. I got it for Drew to wear to my sister's wedding, however he never did because we were both going insane with all of the activity and trying to keep Lili from falling down stairs or crawling "away". Anyway, I no longer have the receipt and it's a very nice tie....... It has diagonal (obviously) off-white, blue and shades of coral stripes. If you're interested, comment on this post and it's yours! C'mon...you know you want it...PLEASE...SOMEONE TAKE THIS TIE AND WEAR IT!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So since Drew didn't wear it to the wedding he's never going to wear it? I bet I could get David to wear it. ;)

Andrea said...

It's yours Mac! Drew will never wear it.....it consists of colors outside of his comfort zone!

Chris said...

Wait!! I know I would wear it, at some point. Mac's not giving you a guarantee, she's just saying that Dave might wear it. Don't you want it to go to a good home?

Michelle said...

Chris, I don't think coral is your color!