We had newborn pics taken of Will by our photographer, Jessica (Expressions Photography), a few days before X-mas. I really wish we could have gotten some right after he was born, but obviously being in the hospital for a month didn't allow for such craziness! I had to laugh when I saw these because it was probably the most difficult photo shoot we had done in the last year and a half. Newborn pics are mostly naked, so little Willie was poopin' and peein' all over the place! He also wanted to stay awake most of the time and when he had his eyes open they were either crossed like a hillbilly or he looked drunk. It took FOREVER to get him to sleep and when we finally did, he would wake up any time we tried to change his position. Finally, after two and a half HOURS, I gave up! Jessica was more than willing to keep on going, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Haha... In the end though, I think we got some keepers!
If you would like to see the pics, go to www.expressionsbyjessicaproofs.com/proofs. If you don't already have an account, you will need to create one. Once you are logged in you can click the Access Gallery link and enter in the access code of willnb. Enjoy!
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
3 comments:
they turned out really good! I love the ones with the hats, and the sleeping ones with the black background!!
I love them all! Of course, I am a bit over the bend!
They are great, it will be hard to choose which ones to order!
Post a Comment