
Drew came home from work the other day and I heard him say, "What is all this stuff?" I walk into the other room to find him looking at a tray of odds and ends from when my sister and I were putting together the wood organizers from IKEA for the playroom. "Oh, those are just the leftover pieces from the organizers". Drew proceeds to give me a funny look and says, "What do you mean LEFTOVER pieces? There shouldn't have been any leftover pieces. Did you read the directions when you put them together?" Well.............sort of...but it didn't seem that hard, so who needs directions?!?!?!? Now I'm worried about the stability of our new shelves, so over the next few days I will be removing all of the bins and inspecting everything to ensure that I didn't miss anything. From the way it looks, we missed A LOT...but maybe IKEA gives extras? DOH!
3 comments:
hahaha...that DOES seem like a lot of extra pieces....
You know what? Instead of inspecting it. Just let Lili climb all over it. If it stays together then don't worry about it. I mean really, what are the chances that thing will fall apart with all of those missing 2" long metal screws, metal braces, and wooden pegs?
did you explain to him that IKEA directions are just pictures and there are no actual words???
Post a Comment