Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All Dressed Up With No Place To Go





I had a little photo shoot with Mr. Will today. Why? Mainly because he has all these adorable outfits and since I don't take him anywhere, he doesn't get to wear them. When we're at home, sleepers are about it for the wee one. Since he finally made it into the 0-3 month size, I figure I should start getting some use out of the clothes that aren't defined as "sleepers". Aside from that, Will was in a much better mood today. I'm afraid to even say anything...for fear that that will change again...but I really do think now that his body has been taking some time to adjust to the soy formula. The first 3 days were pretty awful and he consistently cried from noon until about 7pm, but each day since then has been getting better and better. Still gassy and a bit fussy, but nothing like what it was in the beginning! I have my fingers crossed that the Little Man and I will be able to do more photo shoots in the upcoming weeks!

1 comment:

ErinL said...

I dress Henri in clothes in the daytime and sleepers at night and it seems to have helped him figure out to stay awake during the day and asleep at night. Just a thought.