

One thing that I realized today is that I still get so excited to see my kids when they first wake up in the morning...or as I pick them up from daycare...or after I have come home from the store. Sure, I have my moments of frustration as a Mom (don't we all?), but they are still so much fun and so darn cute! When Lili was a baby and I first started taking her to daycare, I worried that the "newness" of having a child would wear off and that the excitement to see her at the end of every day would disappear. I am happy to tell you that that excitement just gets stronger over time and at 18 months and 11 weeks, I can't help but squeeze them extra tight when I see them! I miss them as soon as I walk out that door without them and whether I'm gone 5 minutes or 5 hours, I am just as happy to see them when I return!
2 comments:
It's the best when THEY are excited to see YOU too! I love that Mara gets so excited when she sees me in the morning! :)
Love the pictures, that is a really cute one of Will!
I feel the same way, when Jackson was really little and we had just started daycare, I would be counting the minutes until I coudld see him by lunch time!
Post a Comment