I'm officially a blog addict! I started a 2nd blog today to give myself an outlet for sharing tips and tricks on parenting. I also plan to review some of the baby gear and toys that I LOVE...........and some that I HATE too! If you're interested, check it out: http://allbabiesaredifferent.blogspot.com/ I don't know if I will actually have the time and motivation to update it as often as this one, but I'm going to try! I need to feel like all of this useless information I have collected in my head isn't going to waste!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
3 comments:
that's an awesome idea. I keep thinking about random ideas for blogs. It's addicting! I'm going to check yours out for sure!!
Still think you should consider a book!!!!
I still might do that! =-)
Post a Comment