Tonight we discovered that Lili is afraid of her poo. Lately she's been pooping in the bathtub at night...I think the warm water relaxes her and stimulates the poo that is clogging up her system. She obviously inherited these issues from her Mama and now her baby brother is also suffering from them. Anyway, normally she has enough bubbles in her bath to "hide" the poopies after they come out...but tonight the bubbles were almost nonexistent. Suddenly she's standing in the tub, grabbing onto the side and SCREAMING..."Poo-poo! Poo-POOOOO!" Next thing you know, Drew's trying to get the water to drain, scoop out the poopies and keep her calm all at the same time. Anytime the splashing water caused the poop to come near her, her screams got even more deafening. If you had heard her, you seriously would have thought she was being tortured...or that the poopies had teeth! I couldn't help but laugh. These nights are always extra fun because then we have to give Lili a SECOND bath...
You know, I'm beginning to think that poo is taking over my blog.......I write about it A LOT! I'm pretty sure everyone is fascinated by it!
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
1 comment:
you DO write about poo a lot! I can just imagine Lili in the tub with the scary poo! Poor girl!!
Post a Comment