Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mr. Chubs




Will is getting to be quite the little chunky monkey these days! He hasn't been back to the doctor in several weeks, but we are estimating that he is now somewhere between 9.5-10 lbs (based on the scale we have here at home)! He's got the double chin thing going and definitely has more meat on his bones than Lili did at this age! I still can't believe the change in him... Is it bad that his stomach is bigger than his head? I thought the head was supposed to be the biggest part of him.......which is why it hurt so much to push him out?!?!?

2 comments:

Katie said...

look at that chunky little guy!! So cute!!! :)

Unknown said...

For some reason I can't see the pictures you posted today! Bummer. The font is also really light and very hard to read... it is just my computer??