Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Friday, January 9, 2009

He Screams Like A Girl!

Will had his 2 month vaccinations done during his wellness check today and has been a Mr. Fussy Pants ever since. It's actually fairly disturbing to me because he's normally a pretty easygoing baby and doesn't cry all that much. Sure, he has his moments, as all babies do...but overall I would say he's calmer and more patient than most. Anyway, today I am seeing "Stranger Baby"...he looks like my baby but I swear aliens abducted him and took his soul. They left me the body of a boy with the scream of a girl! One minute he's laying there sound asleep and as soon as you think it's o.k. to eat your Fun Size Milky Way the Pteradactyl comes in for the attack! I'm not sure what his deal is but I hope he's o.k.......especially considering the ongoing debate about whether vaccinating your child does more harm than good. I'm hoping he's just protesting being poked and prodded and will return to normal tomorrow!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Do you ever watch Private Practice? They just had an episode where the mother would not vaccinate her kid and he died after getting measles. It was quite an interesting episode. Of course I bawled my eyes out. Good show though if you haven't seen it. =)

Kristen said...

And the reason she wouldn't vaccinate him is because she believed that her older son's autism was linked to vaccinations (but does she really KNOW this???)and she didn't want to see her other sons end up the same way. But the son who wasn't vaccinated died so I would stick with the vaccinations if I were you... :)