Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What Is Andrea Going To Do When She Gets Out?

I have decided to start a list (in no particular order) of things I want to do as soon as they let me out of my prison so that I don't forget... A bedridden girl needs to have GOALS, right?

1. Learn how to breakdance
2. Make corned beef and cabbage (I've never made it before, but I think I need to attempt it)
3. Get on "The Biggest Loser"
4. Go skydiving
5. Get a pair of Skecher roller skates and reenact grade school skating parties with family and friends on the weekends
6. Make at least one of Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals each week
7. Pluck my eyebrows regularly
8. Get Baby Boy Lane to beat his sister and sleep through the night consistently before 1 year of age
9. Learn 20 silly songs to sing to my kids to make them DANCE
10. Get on What Not To Wear...cuz I need a makeover!

No comments: