Drew is always yelling at me to quit eating jalapenos and spicy food because I usually take it a little too far. The sweating, heavy breathing, runny nose and general discomfort make him question why I do these things to myself, but there is just something about spicy food that I LOVE! Thinking back though...I am now wondering if I am BURNING my babies out? Maybe it's like the fires of hell in there and this is a sign that they do not appreciate what I am doing? I remember Drew and I going to Buffalo Wild Wings a month or so ago and of course I ordered the Blazin' Wings........those are the ones that they have an ongoing contest for...eat 10 Blazin' Wings in 5 minutes without any water/ranch dressing, etc. and you get a free t-shirt. Your picture also goes on their wall of fame! I'm not into contests, so I didn't participate in that...however I did choose the Blazin' Wings willingly for my own enjoyment. After only 6 wings, Baby Boy Lane was doing acrobats in my belly NONSTOP for over 2 HOURS!! Poor babies.........no wonder they don't want to hang out in my belly very long! Maybe I will take pity on the little guy for the rest of my time here in prison and try to stay away from the tobasco sauce......hot salsa.......and, of course, the jalapenos........
1 comment:
oh my gosh. Even the MILD wings at Buffalo Wild Wings are too hot for me! You're crazy!!
Post a Comment