If you asked Drew how many outfits Lili has, he would probably say 4. Her dresser is FULL of clothes and organized into outfits so that he never has to think about what goes with what. He can literally reach in, grab a stack and it will have the pants, shirt, jacket/sweater, etc. all together. Over the past few weeks, between visits, pictures and videos, I have concluded that Drew has 4 "favorite" outfits that he just washes over and over again. The Elmo denim overalls are a fave...not to mention the hot pink Reebok running suit...but what about all of those ADORABLE FALL CLOTHES FROM GYMBOREE?!?!? If the man only knew how many hours were spent painfully making decisions about what pieces to purchase! By the time I get out of here, 12-18 month sizes will be getting snug on my little peanut and we will be heading into 18-24 month sizes..........I may have to squeeze her in those fall clothes anyway! They are too cute to just give away! I may need to hire someone to stop by my house every morning and dress her in one of the gazillion outfits collecting dust...
1 comment:
not using those cute outfits is a CRIME!!
Post a Comment