
So I have to post this pic of Lili at the apple orchard a couple of weekends ago because her expression cracks me up. I don't know what it is about apples, but this kid takes them VERY SERIOUSLY!! Once she had it in her little hands, she would NOT give it up...and God forbid you try to take it from her. There were no smiles around the apples either, which I thought was really funny. Apparently Drew gave her another apple a few nights ago and it became Lili's entertainment for over an HOUR! Amazing what will keep these little buggers happy!
Lili has been with the new daycare provider 4 days now and things are still going well. The biggest challenge has been Lili's signing. At New Horizons they teach sign language at a very early age and for some reason, in the last 3-4 weeks, Lili really caught on to it and has been using her signs nonstop! Suddenly "eat", "more", "milk" and "all done" are coming out of her hands, instead of her mouth! It's actually VERY cute to see her using her signs, but I think our laughter might have encouraged her to use them a little too often. I don't know if she's going through a growth spurt or what...but according to her hands, she's HUNGRY ALL THE TIME! Haha...
1 comment:
Are you guys teaching her to give people the finger?!?!? That middle finger is a little too prominent if you ask me...
Post a Comment