Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Visit With Lili

I had an awesome visit with Drew and Lili this morning. She is such a funny kid!! I just can't get over how much she has changed. I noticed her voice and words more than anything today. When I tickle her now, she shrieks and giggles like a little girl...not like a baby! She also talks a LOT, but of course most of what she says is still gibberish. I did get to hear her say "ball" and my favorite is when she says "Hi!"...it comes out more like "Hiyeee!". She still wants to eat all the time and is always signing for food......I'm hoping this is normal...or just a phase? We had fun jumping on my bed and hanging upside down and playing with the curtains again. She smiled nonstop and gave me lots of hugs before she left. I can't wait for their visit again next weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you had a good visit! I'm sure she loved seeing her mamma.

Katie said...

I'm glad it's going good with her visits! I'm sure you'd love to see her more, but at least it sounds like it is going good when she comes to visit! I'm sure she has a blast!!