Since my Pops LOVES to hear his daughter talk about POO on her blog...I thought I would share the latest and greatest in the POO department over here. It's o.k. Dad...it's NATURAL...we ALL do it...some of us more than others.......some of us at 7:33am every morning...some of us not at all.......HA! =-)
So last night a couple of friends came to visit (they were some of Lili's daycare teachers when we were at New Horizons). They brought me dinner and just as we sat down to eat, the intercom beeps in..."Hi Andrea!"...."Yes?".......keep in mind that the intercom is LOUD........the people in China could probably hear her..."So what do you normally take with your MYRALAX?".....ummmmm....$%^&*&%%^&&**^&^%%^&!!!!! Now, as you can probably tell from my topics of conversation here, I'm not shy nor am I easily embarrassed...but seriously............must we discuss my potion-mixing so openly and for the entire world to hear? As the intercom clicks off, one of my friends immediately asks, "What did she just ask you?" Ummm...yeah, while you're taking a bite out of that yummy, juicy burger...let me just tell you about my BMs or lack thereof and the doctors attempts at unleashing the beasts..........
This validates my decision NOT to take conference calls while on bedrest with access to a phone that does not have a mute button.
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment