Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Visit With Lili & Drew


















Yesterday Drew brought Lili to the hospital for a visit. I hadn't seen Drew in several days and it had been a week since I had seen Lili. She was SO busy! She had to play in the garbage cans and pull all kinds of interesting things out to show us...she ripped some papers off of the front of the refrigerator and tried to eat them...she crapped in her diaper and left a "surprise" for the cleaning lady in our garbage can...she had her first taste of Caramel Chex Mix and then signed "more" nonstop for about an hour...she gave cheesy grins to the nurses who stopped by and always had to show them whatever she was holding at the moment...she attached herself to a bottle of nasal spray and thought it was a bottle she could drink from...she showed me how she now gives hugs and says "Bye-Bye" as she waves... All in all, it was a good visit, but made me cry when they left. I have made it to 30 weeks, but the thought of going 4-6 weeks longer and being in here that entire time kills me! Here are some pics from our visit yesterday! I don't think my little pumpkin could get any cuter!

1 comment:

Katie said...

she is so cute!! It must be really hard being away from her so much :(