Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, October 27, 2008

What do you get when you order apple pie in a hospital?

GREEN BEANS! Hahahahahaha... They know I'm a fat, pregnant chick on bedrest so I'm trying to figure out if this is a "sign" that I need to eat more green beans and not so much apple pie? I have to say though...I've been eating lots of veggies every day, so I think I deserve to have a treat occasionally. Besides, being fat and pregnant should speak for itself and there should be no confusion as to whether to send up green beans or the dessert of the day.

Today was a typical Monday for me. I wish I had something exciting to talk about, but I don't. I'm trying to log as many work hours as I can to preserve my FMLA for when Baby Boy Lane finally comes home, so that has been my focus lately. I'm 31 weeks today, which means worst case scenario is 3 more weeks in this joint. As I have mentioned many times...that's when they take me off the mag and I try to shake the baby out. I just hope Drew has a name by then. My post pleading all of you for name suggestions just resulted in a longer list of "maybes". What the heck?!?!? C'mon people! Give us THE name!! Drew is still threatening to call him Early........but spelled Urli.......................

3 comments:

Katie said...

oh man. Start a riot. You deserve some apple pie!!!

I think it's time to override Drew and just pick a name yourself ;)

ErinL said...

Then when he's mean you can call him Surly Urli...

Dang, I was hoping you had more news, it's pretty boring around here. BTW, don't bother gardening. It's pretty impossible at 33 weeks, ask me how I know...

Andrea said...

On this blog, we don't ask people why they are trying to garden while 33 weeks pregnant because the rest of us aren't that CRAZY!!! We are taking advantage of our "fuller" figures and allowing our patooshkas to sit on the couch........which is what you should be doing young lady! =-)