



Yesterday Lili spent the afternoon with Miss. Nancy and her husband. Miss. Nancy was another one of Lili's teachers at New Horizons, which is why I refer to her as "Miss. Nancy". Anyway, she is an awesome teacher with 2 grown kids of her own and loves the kids she cares for! She is always offering to watch Lili if we need a sitter and her husband seems to enjoy it too! I try to make sure that he is o.k. with having a toddler running around his house before I ask for her help! I'm sure it can be overwhelming at times! Here are some pics they just sent me from their fun time together! It always eases my worries to know that Lili is with Nancy because she knows her so well and is so good at what she does! We are very blessed to have so many friends willing to help us through these tough times!
1 comment:
it looks like Lili had a great time!
Post a Comment