Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Thursday, October 16, 2008

And The Doc Says...

My most recent conversation with the doc gave me nothing more to go on than what I've been given every day since I was admitted. I'm staying here until Baby Boy arrives. There is no ETA...could be a few days...could be many weeks. They're keeping me on the magnesium until 34 weeks. At that point they will take me off and just let me have him (if he even wants to come out by then). They won't do any ultrasounds or check my cervix again until something REALLY starts happening because they're too afraid that they're going to cause something to happen. A c-section is a probability since I will most likely deliver early and they're guessing he will still be breech at that point...but of course they don't know. So...that's the EXCITING news I have to share today from my hospital bed! YAY!

No comments: