Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Miss. Lili

Sounds like Lili has been quite a handful today! She had a blast this morning at Auntie Lisa's and Uncle John's for a couple of hours and has been running hard all day. The poor kid wouldn't let herself nap for any significant amount of time and Drew just put her to bed, totally exhausted, at 7pm. Between all of the changes in her life (new daycare, Mom isn't around, etc.)...plus teething (she's getting her 1 year molars!) and going through what appears to be a growth spurt...she's had a rough week! I hope tomorrow is a better day for her and for Drew!

Speaking of tomorrow.......Drew will be bringing Lili here for a visit in the afternoon!!! I am so excited!! It's been a whole week and although I understand why I can't see her more often, it's still hard. I was hoping to see her both days this weekend, but Drew had a lot to do today. We were supposed to have a garage sale a couple of weeks ago but I ended up in the hospital, so that never happened. The garage is so packed with "stuff", we can't park the cars in there. So, with winter coming and my permanence here in the hospital, Drew had to get as much sold today as he could and then start prepping the rest to go to Goodwill. It's a big job and it stinks that I can't be there to watch Lili while everything is being taken care of. It's good that today is over though and tomorrow we can all hang out in my posh hospital room. I have my fingers crossed that next weekend is a little less hectic for them and that I can see my hubby and my little girl BOTH days!

No comments: