I have decided that Baby Boy Lane is going to be born on November 18th. I will be 34 weeks on November 17th which is when the doctor will take me off of the magnesium and "see what happens". Since I have a tendency to start dilating as soon as they turn off this junk, I believe that within 24 hours I will be in active labor and Baby Boy Lane will bless us with his presence soon after that. If Baby Boy doesn't come on his own because he's pissed off that the medical community kept stopping him, then I am going to start running around the perimeter of the hospital until I shake him out. I refuse to go home without this little guy because if I do, there is a good chance that he will be born in our garage...or in our car on the way to the hospital.............and that would not be pretty. In fact, Drew would probably be so traumatized by the experience he would run away.....far, far away.......and I can't say I would blame him!
2 comments:
will they let you leave once they take you off the magnesium? It does seem like as soon as they stop it, things start happening, so you could be very right about this!!
Dang! Now I want to be you, then I'd have this kid next week! Oh, wait, he's way easier to care for where he is, lol!
Post a Comment