Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Contractions

This morning I woke up to contractions again. They were about 6 minutes apart and after an hour of monitoring, they weren't letting up. My doctor increased the magnesium and after another couple of hours, everything was quiet. I'm a little bummed because I hate the way the mag makes me feel and I was hoping that over time they would decrease it as long as things were going o.k. Now with this episode, they've increased it and I know there is no chance of me getting any lower than I was before. It definitely sucks! These are the moments when I wish they would just let him out! Haha... The little bugger is like a mini-gymnast in my belly...there's no way he couldn't be perfectly healthy! I know, I know.........he needs to cook a little longer...get a little "cuter"....HA!

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh man, that really stinks that you have to be on MORE magnesium!! :(