Notice how I didn't post about IV # 6 and went straight from 5 to 7? Yeah, that would be because I didn't have time and have spent most of my day freaking out about getting poked. After my shower this morning, IV # 5 decided to just stop working. Not sure how or why that happens, but it did. So here comes the IV team again.........the same new guy, but with a different girl. I found out the guy's name is KEN.....Ken the newbie. The girl actually put in IV # 6, which I was pretty relieved to see. It was fairly quick and didn't hurt too much when she was putting it in...however about 30 minutes after she left, the IV became extremely painful. This eventually required IV # 7, which I received by KEN himself just a few minutes ago. The guy stuck me...and dug and dug until the girl came over and finished it off. I have to say that all of this IV activity is not helping my new IV-phobia..........
No comments:
Post a Comment