Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Going To Bed

This video is amazing to me! As I mentioned in an earlier post, before I was admitted, Lili would sit on my lap for her last bottle...cradled in my arms...and when she was done I would carry back to her crib. Now Drew says "It's time for bed Lili" and the kid throws her bottle down and just walks back there!!! Crazy!!! =-)

3 comments:

Katie said...

awww, she is such a little lady! So grown up!

Kristen said...

I love how she gets SO pissed and just wails that bottle! What a little freak :)

Chris said...

Dude, leave it to dads to get the the law laid down. It wasn't until I was left in charge of both the boys did Ryan sleep a solid 10 hours. I give moms all the credit you deserve but sometimes it just takes a dad to break a bad routine or set a new one.

On a side note, is Lili's bedroom on a tarmac? When Drew and Lili walk into her room it sounds like a jet is about to take off.