





I don't know why, but I love that...Princess Pootin' Stank. I saw it on a t-shirt recently and it totally reminded me of Lili! These pictures show off her personality and devilish ways so perfectly! Grandma and Grandpa Lane sent the kids some new pjs the other day and of course Lili got some pretty princess ones. We played dress-up yesterday and she ran around the house for most of the afternoon in a little Tinkerbell gown. At one point I was putting Will into his swing, which happens to be in the kitchen. I turn around and there is Lili...laying on the dishwasher door, hiding her face. Her newest "trick" is to hide. She thinks that if she can't see you, you can't see her. We often find her standing in corners, covering her eyes...or in this case, laying on the dishwasher door. It cracks me up every time I see her do it. It's especially funny because she KNOWS she's not supposed to open the dishwasher, so this is her way of doing it without being seen. She will lay there until she hears you leave the room, so I grabbed the camera and got a few shots. At one point I said, "Lili! What are you doing?"...and that's when she sprung up and looked over her shoulder at me with those evil eyes! I really do wonder about that child sometimes...God love her! =-)

No comments:
Post a Comment