








I took so many pictures this weekend and have so much to talk about, I don't even know where to start! I guess maybe I will just do the typical here's-what-we-did-this-weekend spiel...
Miss. Jenn, one of Lili's old infant room teachers at New Horizons came to the house to take pics of the munchkins on Saturday morning. She spent 2 hours with us and I am SO EXCITED to see what she was able to create with that camera of hers! She sent me one pic today...as a little sneak peek of what is to come...and I have to say...I LOVE it! Lili's expression, once again, cracks me up! I will share once I receive all of the proofs at the end of the week!
Saturday night I took Lili to her friend Logan's 2nd birthday party. She had a blast and came home on a complete sugar high after enjoying the yummy cake and ice cream. It was a little challenging keeping her contained while Logan opened his presents because she wanted a "front row" seat and even tried to offer her assistance a few times. She got such a kick out of sitting with the "big kids" for dinner and wearing her "Melmo" party hat. She also had to ham it up for some of Logan's relatives and friends and even got some of them to fall into her trap and agree to pick her up! What a mooch!
As I'm sure most other Minnesotans can attest, the weather these past few days has been great! A little windy, but in the 50s and sunny. This meant a few short walks with the kids, Will's first stroller ride and even a last minute bbq with our friends, John & Lisa.
We witnessed Will's 1st genuine laugh last week and it is hilarious! I can't even begin to describe what it reminds me of. I've been trying to capture another one on video, but have not been successful yet (obviously).
A couple of funny things I learned about Lili....... Her newest word is "fork", pronounced...yep, you got it..."fu**". It's not one of those "sounds like" situations either........she is saying the word clear as day. We are now working religiously to correct this little issue. I have also discovered that Lili LOVES cars. The last 3 times we went to Target, we walked up and down the toy aisles and every time, she screamed "Cas! Cas!" as we passed these little rubber Tonka cars with faces on them. I finally decided to get them for her this last time because I figure if she consistently points to a toy and yells it's name over and over again, she must really want it...and therefore deserves it...HA!
2 comments:
Henri laughed too, this week and I annoyed the crap out of him trying to get him to do it again :) Check out my block for video of him rolling over!
sounds like you guys had a fun and busy weekend! I love all of the pictures! They are both growing up so fast!! :)
Post a Comment