On Monday one of Lili's daycare teachers gave me a poster to fill out to tell everyone about Lili. As you can see...I got a little carried away.........
First we had to show them the Fam. Mama, Dada, Lili, Will...oh and Alice, Mike, Carol, Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Cindy & Bobby!
Then we showed the sweet face of our little princess...
We told them all about her new hiding spot...
We highlighted Lili's top 4 career choices...
Gave them another activity to try when Lili is in her worst moods...
...and finally tipped them on the bribe we use at home to get Lili to behave!
And the masterpiece went to daycare today looking like this!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
3 comments:
Leave it to you to go overboard, but it's really darn cute! I don't know how you even had the time...
ok, that is hilarious!!
All the other parents are going to be jealous when they see this one ;)
cute poster!
Post a Comment