Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Other Blog

The other blog is gone. I was getting really annoyed by the date/time stamp that said I last updated the stupid thing 5 weeks ago. I had good intentions of posting frequently about all kinds of Mom things that worked for me or didn't work for me, but I'm lucky to find the time to update this one. Maybe I'll start some fun lists on Lili's Wrath with my favorite toys/baby gear...the stuff I never should have wasted my money on, etc.

Oh, and I got rid of my bookshelf too. Who am I kidding? I'll be lucky to read another book by the end of the year!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Way to clean up shop! I have a hard enough time updating one blog myself. ;)