So this morning I'm sitting at home...at my computer...working.............and the house is 100%, completely silent.........and all of a sudden, I hear this crazy, loud, high-pitched laughing and a bunch of other noises that I can't seem to translate into anything meaningful. Of course I assume that it's one of Lili's toys (God only knows which one), but I eventually realize that it's coming from my purse! I frantically rip it open, only to discover that it's my PHONE! O.k., now y'all know I am not big on ring tones and have always used a standard, boring, ring that came with my phone. I don't download ring tones...or have different songs to tell me who's calling...blah, blah, blah... Anyway, I'm like, "What the...!". Apparently...Drew decided last night to surprise me with a new ring tone. After listening to it again, I realized that it's basically a bunch of farting and laughing. Loud farts, soft farts, long farts, short farts, staccato-y farts, hornlike farts, etc. His INTENTION was for me to be in the office today and he was going to call me mid-morning, after 90% of the people are in there doing their thing. Remember, this is a new office for me and there are people from all different Eschelon departments jammed into a fairly small area. Our cubicles are much smaller than they were before and you can hear EVERYTHING. Luckily, I have a good sense of humor...and most of my coworkers do as well.......not to mention the fact that I have been with the company for 10 years and know most of the people over there...but that's not the point! The point is...my husband is a crazy nut...and that's why I love him!
For your listening enjoyment......here is the ring tone.........
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
4 comments:
Too funny! I had just left you a vm at work and then saw your blog.
Ha ha. That made me laugh!
Ah, Drew does love you. I played it for Paul and we both think you are insane. I am so glad I wasn't drinking while I read your post as I would have had it come out my nose. You're a wonderful writer.
That is too funny! Mara and I both giggled ;)
Post a Comment