

...give them a cupcake! At this point, I don't care what she eats...so all you health nuts out there can criticize me until you turn blue in the face. In the end, she ate SOMETHING and that was my goal. In fact, the cupcake seemed to ignite a little bit of hunger in the kid and she actually ate two mini meatballs, a few bites of noodles and half a cup of applesauce. Considering yesterday's menu (for the entire day) was half a Nutri-Grain bar, 3 Goldfish "ca-cas", 6 Craisins (which she barfed up not long after consumption) and some milk, I'd say we're doing pretty good. Overall she seemed better today. We stopped giving her Motrin, to see how that went and her fever did not pick back up. We finally gave in and gave her some Tylenol late in the afternoon though because she was still so cranky and her teeth really seem to be bothering her. I think she just has so many different things going on at once it's hard to tell which ailment is currently causing her the most pain. Right now, I "think" it's the teeth, but who really knows? Tomorrow we are going to attempt to take Lili back to daycare...with the hope that we don't get a call telling us her fever is back or some new illness has invaded her body. I really want us all to have a fun, happy weekend and being healthy is definitely a requirement for that!
1 comment:
poor little girl. I'm glad she was able to keep some food down today!! Hopefully tomorrow will go ok at daycare!
Post a Comment