Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Captain Heartbreaker & The Calm Before The Storm



Will has now had 3 doses of lactulose and things are already "happening". I'm pretty sure that once we get this under control he will be wooing women with his defacation abilities. He's a little uncomfortable right now as his system adjusts to the new meds and hasn't had more than 1 oz of formula since 5am. Hopefully after a little nap...maybe some gas...and a blowout or two, he'll be slugging down the food just like he used to!
Yes, that is a smile you are seeing...he started doing that a couple of days ago! I can usually get a bigger smile out of him when I'm dancing around and making faces at him, but since he's not feeling the best, I've been getting the I'm-only-sort-of-amused smiles all morning.

2 comments:

Katie said...

love the smile (what a cutie!) and the outfit! Can't wait to hear all about the poo! haha ;)

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are adorable! :)