


Of course I had to make sure everyone knew today that Lili is the big sister and Will is the little brother. After getting everyone changed and dressed for the "big day", I piled them on the couch for a quick snapshot. I had to keep removing Lili's arm from Will's poor face. For some reason she wanted to squish him! Then there was the binky exchange... She LOVES to find "baby's binkies" around the house and stick them in her mouth. Apparently she's willing to share hers too!
There's that dang formula stain again! ARGH! I gotta get Stanley out here...or at least cover it with a pillow.......or heck, put the kids on the OTHER couch, duh!
2 comments:
Yeah... no one notices that stain in the photos but you, Andrea. :)
love it! How did the first day go? And yeah...I didn't see the stain until you mentioned it!
Post a Comment