






Obviously my "limits" don't include refusing to dress my 3 month old in clothes that say "Bada**". I purchased this outfit for him when I was on bedrest because I always had this feeling that whether he was born at 28 weeks or 31 weeks or 36 weeks, he was going to be healthy and strong. I figured "Bada**" represented his tough guy image pretty well!
As for the sale stickers, Lili found those in our junk drawer and insisted that we stick them on her. She even gave us one for Will to wear. What a nice sister!
Will also got to experience the Bumbo seat for the 1st time last night. Drew thought he would enjoy watching our card game, but it wasn't long before he was throwing a fit!
1 comment:
love it!! He looks like such a big boy in the Bumbo too! :)
Post a Comment