I bet you think I'm actually going to write about POOP, huh? Well, ha-ha on you...I'm not! I'm going to write about how stinkin' tired I am! Both of the munchkins have runny noses and coughs, so last night was not a fun one. Will was up every 2 hours and Lili was up 3 times. Around 1:30am I had just gotten Will's bottle ready and was sitting down to feed him when I heard Lili crying. She sounded so miserable! I couldn't do anything for her right away though because Will was crying too and Drew was at work. Yes, I will repeat that...Drew was at work. I am very thankful that we both have jobs right now, but nights like last night irritate the hell out of me. He went in at 7:30pm to work on some power issue at one of the switches and didn't get home until 4:30am. He has had 2 nights like this in the last 2 weeks and is on the phone almost nonstop the other nights. I understand they have problems and being in management requires that he be involved, but it's hard when the kids are so little...and especially hard when they are sick too! So, I basically had to get a couple of ounces in Will to get him to that "content" point before I could go in to comfort Lil. By then her face was covered with tears. She couldn't find her binky and just needed a hug, so a few minutes later I was able to tuck her in again and go back to feeding Mr. Will. This morning they were both actually in pretty good moods despite the frequent sleep interruptions. Will kept giving me this huge smile and every time he does that he also makes the sweetest little "gooooooo" sound. Lili was a little worse off since she is also dealing with her eye teeth coming in, but still had a smile for me and was ready to play as soon as we got to daycare. I'm just thankful that the common cold is so "common" that daycare still allows them to come. If they excluded kids for that, no one would ever be there! Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment