Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh Yeah

I forgot to mention Will's upper GI yesterday. Even though he was feeling better, we decided to go ahead with the test...just to make sure everything was o.k. He drank the vanilla flavored barium like a champ...smiled as the radiologist moved him around on the x-ray table...and then we found out that all of his "parts" are hooked up properly and working as they should. Yes, he has some reflux...but his airway is clear and the little guy is doing great. We had another great day yesterday and I'm hoping that today is just as good at daycare! I dropped Lili off a bit ago and am now waiting for the nurse to come and give Will his monthly RSV shot. After that, I am going to take him over to Mardeen's as well. I really hope Lili is o.k. with her baby brother invading her world! Yikes!

No comments: