The other night we were all sitting in the living room watching Barney before bedtime. This is a critical component to our nighttime routine. Suddenly Lili looks at Drew, sticks out her pointer finger and says, "Pull my fingay!". I was pretty close to peeing my pants with that one. Drew never pulled her finger, but she just continued to stare him down and hold that little finger out. She eventually gave up, however we both wonder what was going through her mind at that moment and what would have happened if we did...would she have let one rip?
Constipation is a pretty common issue at our house...as everyone knows. Prune juice is a staple in our fridge and recently has caught Lili's attention. Every time we open the fridge, she zones in on it and says, "I want DAT juice!". We then have to explain to her that that juice is to help brother poop. On Wednesday morning I needed to put some into a bottle to give to daycare, to assist Will with his current bout of non-moving poo. As I pulled out the bottle, I suddenly heard a little voice say, "I want dat poopy juice Mommy!". It takes a young child to put things so bluntly.
After a recent trip to Walmart we took the back roads to get home. They're kind of like country roads...lots of fields, houses spread apart, etc. They put those "things" on the side of the road that make a super loud noise when you drive over them. I have no idea what they are called, but basically it means you're driving off the road, so WAKE UP! It was a bit windy that day and I have always been someone who drives closer to the right side...than to the left. Why? Because I figure if I'm going to get into a car accident, I would rather hit a tree than get into a head-on collision with another vehicle. ANYWAY, each time I got a little too close to those "things" and the loud "BRRRRRR" noise occurred, Lili would giggle and say, "Mommy tooted!".
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
1 comment:
rumble strips! Is that what they're called? Something like that.
Lili is too funny!! Can't wait to see what happens when Will starts talking and can join in the fun ;)
Post a Comment