Yep...finally was rewarded for all of my hard work with a decent weight loss this week...2.2lbs! This brings my total, for 4 weeks, to 10.4lbs. Not bad...though the people on The Biggest Loser lose like 10lbs in a DAY...maybe Weight Watchers really isn't the route I should be taking.
Tips I discovered (or was told about) in recent weeks?
1. Ruffles Light Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips...low fat, low in points and tastier than Baked Lays!
2. Laughing Cow cheeses...the ones you buy in the circular container that are divided into individually wrapped wedges. 1 point for 1 wedge...or 1.5 points for 2 wedges! I normally don't like to "waste" my points on cheese, but in this case they are well worth it. The french onion and garlic n' herb are my faves so far.
3. Weight Watchers english muffins...only 1 point each, versus the standard 2 points for other english muffins.
My goals for this upcoming week? To drink more water.......and to try a Boca burger. The water thing I can do, but I'm a little freaked out about the Boca burger. I have enough issues with meat in general...now I have to worry about meatlike meat? Bleh... Oh well, I'm still hoping that my "mental issues" can be pushed aside to allow me to make a realistic decision on whether or not those darn things taste good. We'll see how it goes. More to come on my Boca burger mission!
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
2 comments:
We love boca burgers...even Jon does and he is a die hard red meat guy! Congrats on your weightloss! I've lost about 10 pounds too through my first bootcamp and this week I started the second one! Ten more to go and then I will be content. You go girl!!!
Boca Burgers are really good!! And I LOVE that laughing cow cheese!
Great job on the weight loss! The Biggest Loser is not real life =P I don't think those people ever sleep, they just work out ALL DAY LONG.
Post a Comment