Forgot to post the results of my week 2 weight loss...that's probably because it TOTALLY SUCKED! I only lost 1.8 lbs and although Aunt Flo was visiting part of me doesn't want to use that as an excuse. Of course my husband had to put things in perspective for me when I came home all bummed out. As he said...even if you only lose 1 lb every week, by this time next year you will have lost 52 lbs......which, if you think about it, is a LOT of weight! I need to lose about twice that much, but 52 lbs would be a pretty damn good start! Can you imagine what life would be like 52 lbs lighter?!?! We shall see how this week goes. I'm still hoping for better!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
1 comment:
A small loss is better than none at all! :) Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment