1st we have the celebratory modified cobb salad that I made this evening. What are we celebrating? The 6.2lb loss for my 1st week back on Weight Watchers! I'm sure the upcoming weeks won't be quite so successful...and given my current weight, a 6.2lb loss is "expected"...but hey, I'm still happy! So back to my salad... I have to say, for some strange reason when you CHOP a salad, it tastes so much better than your typical run of the mill salad! Here is what I included in my masterpiece:
1/2 avocado
1/2 small tomato
1/4 red onion
1 hard boiled egg
1/2 baked chicken breast
1/8 cp crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
1/8 cp sliced raw almonds
iceburg lettuce...as much or as little as you want!
Kraft Asiago & Parmesan Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
On Sunday morning I wanted to give the kiddos a little treat, but I needed it to be low in points as well. I ended up making cinnamon crepes with a berry and fat free Cool Whip filling! The kids were pretty excited to try it and even Drew thought it was delicious! It was much easier to make than I initially thought it would be.For the crepes, mix the following in a bowl. When smooth, spray skillet with cooking spray and pour 1/4 cp of the mixture in the pan. Brown on both sides.
1 cp flour
1 1/2 cps skim milk
1 tsp oil
2 lg egg whites
1 whole egg
For the filling, I took 24 oz of mixed berries (you can use fresh or frozen)...cut them up...and mixed them with 2 tbsp sugar. After letting them sit for 15-20 minutes, I scooped some onto the cinnamon crepes and added fat free Cool Whip too. Yum-o!




2 comments:
the crepes look soo good! I think thats something that I could even make! hehe :) Thanks for sharing, and good job on the weightloss!!
yum, those both look really good!!
Post a Comment