Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Body Is Freaking Out

I'm pretty sure that my body has gone into freak-out mode. That can be the only explanation for why it's holding onto these pounds and making my last 2 weigh-ins so completely crappy. Seriously...last week I lost what...1.8, or something like that? Yeah, this week.......0.8. I'm about ready to have a breakdown. My biggest issue is that I lost those minute amounts AND I DIDN'T EVEN CHEAT!!!! At least if I had had a freakin' double bacon cheeseburger or half of a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake I could understand why the numbers were so low. Heck, I would have jumped up and down if I had still lost 0.8 after eating half a cheesecake! Is that what happened though? Nooooo...I ate Lean Cuisines...and fat free pudding...and said NO to McDonald's...TWICE! What do I get in return? A big fat 0.8. No, I'm not giving up. Ultimately, whether I lose weight or not, I need to do this. It still pisses me off though...

1 comment:

Katie said...

I always hated that...but you will get past it and start losing more! Just keep it up!