The entertainment for Will's birthday party was "supposed" to include a lovely green monster pinata. Drew stuffed it full of candy and "bugs" and had it hung in the garage...ready and waiting... What happened? It was so busy I completely forgot (along with the goody bags I had put together)! As you can see from these pics though, we found another use for it. Lili and our friend's two nieces had a good time cracking the stick. For being only $7.99 at Target, it was a tough little bugger!
Miss. Lili taking her 1st swing...

Lisa showing her how it's done...

The one-handed beating...

Sierra desperately trying to bust it open...

Marisa taking aim...

Lili LOVED these little toy dolls and all of their fun accessories. I'm pretty sure she played with this one toy the whole night!

Little Man catching a lift...

...and now waving a big stick!

Beauty parlor with the girls...

Preparing to grab the dog food bowls...

Girl talk...
No comments:
Post a Comment