



Earlier this year Lili believed there was a puppy in the house who would bite her. Sometimes she would open a cupboard to get a toy and suddenly she would shriek and say, "Puppies bite me!" and run away. Occasionally the puppy would be in the garbage can when she threw something away...or in her bedroom closet... After a few months, the puppies disappeared as quickly as they came. Now apparently, we have mice...and the mice bite too. Several nights at the dinner table this week, she looked down next to her chair and yelled, "There's a mouse! Scary!" Today the mouse was in the bathroom and on the stairs. At one point we were downstairs and she wanted to go upstairs to get her camera. I told her to go ahead, but she only made it halfway before freaking out and telling me, "Mommy that scary! Mouse bite me!" No, we really don't have any mice in our house...I swear. I'm pretty sure Drew and the neighbors massacred most of them this summer and besides that, they were only ever found in the backyard. I have no idea where she comes up with these things, but she is SO serious when she's telling me about them! It's so hard not to laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment