




This past weekend Lili and I went to a friend's house to play. Well, actually Lili went over there to play and I went over there to chat! My friend Liz has 2 little boys, Caleb who is 5 and Henry who is 2 1/2. I had no worries that Lili would make herself right at home and she did just that. She got to play with "big kid" Legos, which she LOVED and as you can see from a couple of the pics, she was a wee bit smitten with Caleb. She asks for him ALL.THE.TIME now! "I go see Caleb? I have fun Caleb?" It's pretty cute! It was really nice to get out of the house for a bit and have some time to chat with a girlfriend while the kids played. It's so weird to think that I don't have to watch Lili EVERY SECOND now when we go someplace. She's so much more independent these days and fully capable of having fun on her own! Hopefully Liz's couch didn't take too much of a beating and she invites us back again sometime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment