Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, October 26, 2009

Post Ear Tubes

The ear tubes seem to have had a much bigger impact on Will's hearing than it ever did with Lili. I guess some kids hear so much clearer afterwards and loud noises can really startle them. Will has been pretty disturbed by the TV, Lili shrieking, lots of people talking at once, etc. We often find him covering his ears now to mute some of the noise. In a way, it's kind of cute...but at the same time I feel bad that it bothers him so much! Hopefully things will get better and he will get used to the new level of sounds!

I found this pic from Lili's ear tube procedure last year and thought I would post it again. It's so cute seeing them doing the exact same things 1 year apart...even if it is just ear tubes...haha...

No comments: