On Saturday we had a little celebration for Will's 1st birthday. I had been debating about whether to do anything or not because it's too cold to have outside and our house isn't exactly "big". Finally I decided that I couldn't deny my baby boy the fun and excitement of his first birthday and sent out the invitations...a week before the party. We tried to keep it small, but it still ended up being a bit crazy! I was shocked that people didn't already have plans considering the short notice, but was glad to see so many show up. Will had a blast and as you can see, Lili did too! Despite the stress of these birthday parties I have to admit...they always end up being a TON of fun! You can't help but laugh at some of the stuff that takes place when half the guest list consists of munchkins!
Here is our BIRTHDAY BOY!! Yay Will!

We didn't think Will would tolerate the head-to-toe lion costume for 3 hours, so we settled on this look instead...a skeleton Old Navy one-piece outfit......and blue spiked hair. I gotta say...I was so thrilled with the color product we used. It was a colored styling gel. Sounded cool when I picked it up...not so cool to actually get in their hair!

Here is an example of the PINK styling gel...

Miss. Lili smiling for the camera so that I would give her some punch. Yes, I have to bribe her these days...

Hot dog mummies! Can't have a Halloween birthday celebration involving kids without hot dog mummies...duh!

Worms in dirt. FYI: This is NOT a healthy treat!

"Puckcakes"...as Lili refers to them. I think they were kinda dry, but I certainly don't claim to be Betty Crocker!

Getting ready for cake!

Oooohhhh...cupcakes! I forgot to buy a birthday candle, so we improvised by sticking a pretzel stick in it...

Why are these people singing to me?

I.AM.DONE.FOR.GET.ME.OUTTA.HERE.I'M.HAVING.A.MELTDOWN!!!!!

Muahahahahahaha!

I didn't see any cake Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment