Miss. Lili has always loved cars, but at some point she picked up an interesting new car-related command and I'm still trying to figure out where. If something or someone is in her way, she will suddenly say, "Beep Beep!"...like a car. I have no idea what made her little brain decide to hang on to that, but it did. The funniest part about it is that she will do it to her brother and we all know he's not even 1 yet and doesn't give a crap if he's in her way...and she does it with inanimate objects! This morning when I dropped the kids off at daycare, we were walking up the front path to the door and their BBQ happened to be sitting on the walk. Rather than just walking around it as I did, Lili stood in front and said, "Beep Beep! Beep Beep! BEEP BEEP!!!" Finally I told her that the BBQ was not going to move for her and that she would need to walk around it. That kid SERIOUSLY cracks me up! She is going to be the most unruly teenager because I can't help but laugh at 99% of the things she does and says and how do you discipline a child when you're LAUGHING? I might need to find a book on that too...how to control your amusement.........
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment