




This week is what I call "fun" week at New Horizons. Each day there is a different theme where the kids are asked to dress up. Monday was pajama day...Tuesday was wacky wear & wacky hair... Here are some pics of my wacky wear, wacky hair munchkins! Will, the Badass Sir Craps A Lot Cereal Killer...and Lili, our little Drama Queen...............who was not a happy camper that morning! You can't see things too clearly from the pics, but her hair was in about 6 little "ponies" and she had on crazy leggings and mismatched shoes/socks. Today was western day, for which we had nothing to contribute, so they went in their matching "Postpartum Survivor" tshirts. Tomorrow is sports day...to show your appreciation for your favorite teams. Everyone knows I hate sports, but I have a special surprise planned! Stay tuned!
Oh...and maybe I'll drag out some pics of Lili from last year's "fun" week..........for a trip down memory lane...
1 comment:
Lili's mad about having so many dang ponytails!
Post a Comment