I tried to get her to eat a hard-boiled egg after we colored them, but she was very upset by that. Maybe she secretly realizes that those are dead baby chickies?
She thought having all of the pretty colored eggs in front of her was the best thing ever. She was so excited! We had a few "issues" with her banging them together and trying to take a bite out of one that had not yet been peeled...but overall, she did pretty good!
This was Lili's Easter wagon...rather than the bucket I had intended to get her. Like I said though, it came in handy when adding in all of the stuff that the grandparents sent too!
Here is Daddy reading Lili her new Potty-Book. Grandma and Grandpa Lane sent that and it even has a button you push to "flush" the toilet.......it's INSANELY loud!
It's all about the cars........this kid LOVES CARS. I've tried forcing the dolls on her, but the cars really capture her attention. These are some Dora and Wonder Pet Hot Wheels that I picked up from Target. All day she yelled "Cas! Cas!"...
Lili and "Kokie"... As long as Kokanee is laying down and quiet, she loves him. As soon as he gets up and starts running around, she screams and runs for cover!
By the end of the egg hunt, she finally started understanding the "goal"...find an egg...pick it up...put it in your basket...run for more! Too bad everything had been claimed by that point!




1 comment:
wow, she had a very busy Easter weekend!!
Post a Comment