I'm really likin' this whole kid birthday party thing! I love taking Lili to them. She has such a good time and it is so cute seeing her interact with the other kids. Today was her friend Koralyn's 4th birthday and I had been telling Lili all morning that we were going to go to a party. When I got her up from her nap I said, "We're going to go to Koralyn's birthday party now!" and her response was "YAY!!!". It was so adorable and she really seemed to understand what was going on!
Here is Miss. Koralyn, the Birthday Girl! Isn't she cute?


Here is Miss. Lili in her party dress. Notice all of the "cars" she has in her hands? They are actually part of a train set which Lili decided to destroy by snatching them up for herself. Needless to say, this did not make the other kids happy. She was willing to share with them, but they definitely did not want to share with her, so she would just take them all! I found it pretty amusing... At least I discovered a couple of things that Lili REALLY likes to play with...Weebles and train sets!

I realized with this picture that Lili really hadn't seen too many balloons in her life. We had a few at her 1st birthday party, but she was still a little young. She was so enthralled with them today!

Mr. Will just hung out....gave everyone his winning smile...stayed the happy baby that he is...

I just LOVE this picture of all of the kids!!! See the little boy sitting next to Lili? He has his hand on her arm...

Now check out this pic....1st thing to note is that we added Will...but look at Lili. She and that little boy are holding hands!!!! They held hands the whole time they were sitting. How cute is that!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment