I don't know what it is lately, but Will is really workin' on those abs! He HATES to recline, which means bouncers, Boppies, etc. have become almost useless in our house. Luckily he still enjoys his swing, but beyond that if you put him in anything where he is not sitting straight up, he tries to bust out of it! It's actually kind of amusing because he grunts and strains so hard to free himself. His carseat is the best. He'll be locked in there so tight and suddenly he'll throw his head and arms forward and start trying to sit up! I'll tell him to relax (for all the good that does) and will sometimes try to gently push his head back, but then he's trying to bust out again a few seconds later! Even when he's laying on his back on the floor with some toys he's not working on rolling over...instead he's more focused on sitting up. This morning I was changing him and he was lifting both his head and legs up...trying to propel himself into a sitting position. I was like, Little Dude...why don't you work on rolling over first? Then we can move to sitting........ If only he would listen to his mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment